    Do u think a sp3 will be released for Xp Professional x64 Edition?
    Thanks
    Aleck
    Alessandro, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Alessandro

    S.SubZero Guest

    Since XP64 uses the same codebase as Server 2003, it will depend on if
    MS wants to release another SP for Server 2003. It's not impossible,
    but it won't be anytime soon.

    What problem are you having that you think a service pack will fix?
    S.SubZero, Oct 6, 2007

  3. Alessandro

    Alessandro Guest

    Thanks for answer me...so tbh i'm new in the 64 bit platform and tbh i
    havent problem atm with xp x64, mine was just curiosity...

    Alessandro, Oct 6, 2007
  4. Most likely your problems with Windows XP x64 Edition are related to drivers
    and/or applications both from 3rd parties. Neither of these things will be
    fixed by a Microsoft Service Pack.

    --
    Chuck Walbourn
    SDE, XNA Developer Connection