    I hope someone can help me work this odd one.

    Thanks in advance
    Steve
    Stephen Liffen, Sep 12, 2008

  2. Stephen Liffen

    Pavel A. Guest

    Netsh on WinXP does not have "wlan" command.
    I'm not sure how to export profiles on XP; they are only a subset of Vista
    profiles.
    Maybe you can write a small program using WLAN API to get the profiles and
    save them where ever you want.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Sep 12, 2008

  3. If you have XP SP3, you have an option to export wlan using netsh. Have you
    enable WLAN? Post the result of ipconfig /all may help too.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Sep 12, 2008
  4. I have ran the Netsh command but it does not have the WLAN command in it. I'm
    unsure what you mean by enabling WLAN... it's running on a laptop with
    wireless sucsefully connecting over 802.1x WPA2.

    Based on KB 929847 I would expect the Netsh command in SP3 to have the WLAN
    command in it as vista does.

    Any further advice would be very much appreciated.

    Stephen Liffen, Sep 14, 2008
  5. Stephen Liffen

    Pavel A. Guest

    Stephen Liffen wrote:
    > I have ran the Netsh command but it does not have the WLAN command in it. I'm
    > unsure what you mean by enabling WLAN... it's running on a laptop with
    > wireless sucsefully connecting over 802.1x WPA2.
    >
    > Based on KB 929847 I would expect the Netsh command in SP3 to have the WLAN
    > command in it as vista does.

    XP SP3 doesn't seem to have netsh wlan command.

    Pavel A., Sep 15, 2008