    bout time we heard some resolts

    hear hear
    stamped

    iggy, Aug 4, 2004

  2. iggy

    argus Guest

    for starters try and talk/write properly, microsoft has
    siad it will be out latter this month with no promises but
    they seem to be sticking to that. i hope so as well i need
    to update a few machines

    argus, Aug 4, 2004

  3. iggy

    anonymous Guest

    are you from West Virginia?

    anonymous, Aug 4, 2004
  4. iggy

    JC Guest

    I hope that was a piss take...

    JC, Aug 4, 2004
  5. iggy

    argus Guest

    a bit of both, was try to anwser Q. as well. Dont think it
    came out how i ment it.

    argus, Aug 4, 2004
  6. iggy

    Guest Guest

    god no from the all mighty South Australia, up tha crows,
    stomp tha power to ther place of berry

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Like Hello. MS said in the most recent Technet Flash that sp2rc2 was no longer available signifying that the finished product will be available very soon.
    --
    Mitch S.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=, Aug 4, 2004
  8. iggy

    Techie Guest

    Before commenting on others use of the English language worry about your
    own.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 4, 2004
  9. iggy

    harryph Guest

    you are a little strange and people in SA dont talk like
    that, what have you been somking well or havent been
    taking that makes you think that. what part os SA are
    you "from"

    harryph, Aug 4, 2004
  10. iggy

    argus Guest

    how about you read all the posts before judging me, any
    way i dont mind about my spelling, it's totaly wrong and
    my grammer is proberly worse but im stuck with the web
    interface and cant be bothered cutting and pasting from
    word

    argus, Aug 4, 2004
  11. iggy

    JDC Guest

    *Tsk*
    If you must be so pedantic...

    "Before commenting on the use of the English language by
    others, you should worry about that of your own."

    JDC, Aug 5, 2004