    recorder. Can I resolve that problem or have I format my HD?
    Thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Adriano

    WebWalker Guest

    On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:32:56 GMT, Adriano <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >after having launched SP2 update, my PC now doesn't see the CD
    >recorder. Can I resolve that problem or have I format my HD?
    >Thanks

    Does the drive appear in "My Computer"?
    If yes, try to uninstall and reinstall the burning software.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Bradley26 Guest

    no, not a format the hd problem

    are you talking windows XP, service pack 2?

    when does it NOT see the CD when its supposed to?

    XP would probably try to be the default program to run the cd burner, so try
    using the built in cd burner tools with Windows XP

    if it doesnt work, then it may be a fault with the CD, loose cable, or a
    bios setting

    Bradley26, Oct 5, 2004