    do I need to install SP1 before SP2

    Thanks in advance

    George
    George W. Wrigglesworth, Aug 27, 2004

  2. George W. Wrigglesworth

    UltraEGG Guest

    and the answer is No....
    You don't need a SP1 before you put on SP2.

    Eric

    UltraEGG, Aug 27, 2004

  3. George W. Wrigglesworth

    *** JB Guest

    but...
    backup, backup, backup

    just in case SP2 messes up your windows, it doesnt work for me some strange
    reason i'll keep trying to get sp2 working.

    *** JB, Aug 27, 2004
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    27 Aug 2004 09:54:14 GMT, "George W. Wrigglesworth"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Hi Guys & Gals,
    >
    >I have noticed the SP2 issues that are accumulating.
    >
    >My question is basic (I hope),I use XP, ....
    >
    >do I need to install SP1 before SP2
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >George

    No.