    my mouse pointer options are working...
    Anyone?
    TT

    TT, Aug 11, 2004

  2. TT

    bardeban Guest

    bardeban wrote:
    > Any body has installed SP2 yet?
    > Any problem if you use automatic update?
    > Any info would be helpful.

    That would depend on how lucky you feel.

    http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/05/1742224&tid=201&tid=109

    What's the hurry?

    bardeban, Aug 11, 2004

  3. TT

    Pennywise Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:42:07 -0400, TT <> wrote:

    |>Now that SP2 is starting to make the rounds and the developer pack has
    |>been out for awhile-any hints on glitches or new things to look for?

    My Temp directory is L:\Temp, SP2 uncompressed itself to C:\ (I ran it
    from H:\)

    A new directory is created called ServicePackFiles and it contains
    475 megs of files.

    I had to clean up and find 650megs of free space on my XP partition
    just to get it to install.

    All a concern if your low on hard drive space.

    Pennywise, Aug 11, 2004
  4. TT

    Duane Arnold Guest

    TT <> wrote in news:eek:psckzkhj824xz37@tomspc:

    > Now that SP2 is starting to make the rounds and the developer pack
    > has
    > been out for awhile-any hints on glitches or new things to look for?
    > I have had the IT/Admin version on a secondary PC in my home network
    > for a couple of days now and all seems to be running fine except that
    > not all of my mouse pointer options are working...
    > Anyone?
    > TT

    XP SP 2 will not be deployed to any of my machines for at least a couple of
    months. I like to have things settle down a bit and become stable before I
    make a move to SP 2.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 12, 2004
  5. TT

    Pennywise Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:42:07 -0400, TT <> wrote:

    |>Now that SP2 is starting to make the rounds and the developer pack has
    |>been out for awhile-any hints on glitches or new things to look for?

    Here's a good one; it knocks out P2P transfers :|

    No more kazaa, bittorrent etc...

    http://tinyurl.com/6umkq

    Pennywise, Aug 12, 2004
  6. TT