    certsbraindumps.com, this is an excellent source for exam review questions.

    Thanks

    Malik Amanat Ali

    Amanat Ali, Feb 12, 2005

  2. No one cares about that. But thanks for the info. Information forwarded to
    Microsoft. As for you, you can kiss me arse. now go away, because no one
    here is interested brain dumps.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..
    "Amanat Ali" <> wrote in message
    > I am studying for my mcdst certification. A friend introduce me to a

    website

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 12, 2005

  3. Amanat Ali

    Guest Guest

    Not all the people know that braindumps are scum, some of
    them, as in this case, think they are the cheapest way to
    pratice before the exam.

    I would suggest you and the others to try not to be always
    so angry

    Guest, Feb 13, 2005