    cards for my new Nikon CP 5400?

    Thanks.

    Pittsburgh
    Pittsburgh bound, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Pittsburgh bound

    Bob Williams Guest

    Pittsburgh bound wrote:
    > Any thoughts on a reliable mail-order or local (chain) vendor for cheap CF
    > cards for my new Nikon CP 5400?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Pittsburgh

    Try http://newegg.com
    Sterling Reputation...Low Prices...Quick Delivery
    Bob Williams
    Bob Williams, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Pittsburgh bound

    Jim Guest

    Try Buy.com or Amazon.com. They seem to be trying to outdo each other's
    prices. I just bought a 128 MB Viking CF for $10.00 after rebate from
    Buy.com. Add $5.00 for shipping though.

    Jim, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Pittsburgh bound

    Bill Guest

    Then, you should have bought it from Amazon.com. Viking 256MB CF for $20
    after rebate. No shipping charge.

    "Jim" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :camuua$9if$...

    Bill, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Pittsburgh bound

    PSsquare Guest

    Watch the Staples ads. At times they have really good prices on CF cards.

    PSsquare

    PSsquare, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Pittsburgh bound

    PhAnTOmaS Guest

    is there any rebate for cf 526mb or 1gb ultra II ?

    PhAnTOmaS, Jun 15, 2004
  7. Pittsburgh bound

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Pittsburgh bound wrote:

    > Any thoughts on a reliable mail-order or local (chain) vendor for cheap CF
    > cards for my new Nikon CP 5400?

    The best deal per megabyte that I'm seeing these days is 256mb CF cards
    for $42 at Costco.

    Lisa
    Lisa Horton, Jun 15, 2004
  8. In article <>, Lisanews0509
    @lisahorton.net says...

    > Pittsburgh bound wrote:
    > >
    > > Any thoughts on a reliable mail-order or local (chain) vendor for cheap CF
    > > cards for my new Nikon CP 5400?
    > >

    > The best deal per megabyte that I'm seeing these days is 256mb CF cards
    > for $42 at Costco.
    >
    > Lisa

    I found 512 for $77 (with free shipping) at newegg. Not the ultra-fast
    stuff but when you need extra storage in a pinch it works.

    www.newegg.com
    Brian C. Baird, Jun 15, 2004
  9. Pittsburgh bound

    PC Medic Guest

    > Any thoughts on a reliable mail-order or local (chain) vendor for cheap CF
    > cards for my new Nikon CP 5400?

    zipzoomfly.com
    PC Medic, Jun 15, 2004