    priced 24-packs or 48-packs.

    t.
    , Jun 22, 2005

  2. Paul Rubin Guest

    http://www.batterystation.com/lithium.htm
    Paul Rubin, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Doug Robbins Guest

    Doug Robbins, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    Thanks, all!
    , Jun 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    , Jun 23, 2005
  6. Ron Hunter Guest

    Doug Robbins wrote:
    > try http://www.copquest.com/18-2500.htm
    > or http://www.batterystation.com/cr123a.htm
    > or http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/273/sesent/00
    >
    > Doug Robbins
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I don't really need them for photo use, primarily for outdoor use. Does
    >>anyone have a source for lithium AA batteries. Thomas Distributing
    >>sells a 4-pack for $7.48 or so, but I'm looking for cheap, in bulk
    >>priced 24-packs or 48-packs.
    >>
    >>t.

    Sam's Club sells the energizer lithium AA cells for $19.95 for 12. At
    $1.66 each, that's a good alternative to alkaline batteries. I put two
    in my GPS receiver, which will eat premium alkalines in 6 hours, and
    after 3 hours use, the battery meter still shows them as fully charged.
    If they really do last 7 times as long as the alkalines, I will
    probably never buy alkalines again.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, Jun 23, 2005