    to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
    and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
    MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)
    John H. Power, Jul 22, 2004

    You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?
    Cunning Linguist, Jul 22, 2004

  3. John H. Power

    Wizard Guest

    Why don't you just packup your pompous ass and take it some where else.
    I for one am very tired of your obnoxious comments, wasted band width
    and off topic nonsense.

    Wizard, Jul 23, 2004
  4. On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
    <> wrote:

    >John H. Power wrote:
    >
    >> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
    >> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
    >> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
    >> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
    >>
    >> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
    >> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
    >> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
    >> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
    >> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

    >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

    It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
    moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
    and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
    uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
    he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
    thinks he appears as not responding.

    As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
    more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
    those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
    names. You are among the latter.

    A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
    expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
    You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
    the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
    that you are simply posting under different names.
    John H. Power, Jul 23, 2004
  5. John H. Power

    Wizard Guest

    Wrong on all counts. I suspect I am considerably older that yourself,
    post under only one moniker and still think you are a pompous asshole or
    simply a troll.
    Katchita Man (or what ever) is apparently the one you started your noise
    on and like you I have no use for his nonsense either.

    Now why don't you take your own advice and growup; leaving the rest of
    us alone.

    Wizard, Jul 23, 2004
  6. John H. Power

    Wizard Guest

    Addendum:

    Apparently you aren't a troll after all just jerk who seems to piss
    everyone off in Usenet, as I site the following:

    >> wrote in message news:<
    >>>
    >>> I see you describe yourself as "eye candy" Perhaps that designation
    >>> should be left for others. What makes you think orange hair is in any
    >>> way attractive?

    >>Back off, blowhard.
    >>
    >>WTF does your nasty post have to do with her request for information?
    >>
    >>Sheesh....

    I think John Power and Bob Wheatley both had a severely disturbed
    childhood. After reading the post, their
    vulgar comments does not surprise me. Both of them should seriously
    consider getting psychiatric help. Shame on both of you for bringing
    the discussion down to the level of the streets. Both of you must be
    big Howard Stern fans.
    Wizard, Jul 23, 2004
  7. John H. Power

    Michael-NC Guest

    "John H. Power" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >John H. Power wrote:
    > >
    > >> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
    > >> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
    > >> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
    > >> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
    > >>
    > >> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
    > >> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
    > >> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
    > >> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
    > >> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

    > >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

    > It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
    > moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
    > and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
    > uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
    > he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
    > thinks he appears as not responding.
    >
    > As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
    > more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
    > those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
    > names. You are among the latter.
    >
    > A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
    > expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
    > You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
    > the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
    > that you are simply posting under different names.

    You are one wascally wabbit!!!

    However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
    course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard alone?
    Michael-NC, Jul 23, 2004
  8. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:12:46 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    <> wrote:

    >"John H. Power" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

    >> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
    >> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
    >> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
    >> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
    >> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
    >> thinks he appears as not responding.
    >>
    >> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
    >> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
    >> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
    >> names. You are among the latter.
    >>
    >> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
    >> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
    >> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
    >> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
    >> that you are simply posting under different names.

    >You are one wascally wabbit!!!
    >

    >However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
    >course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard alone?

    While I agree with you in theory he is still of marginal entertainment
    value. Since I am currently in between cases I may toy with him a bit
    more before I cast him aside. You will note that I have now
    manipulated him into responding me by responding to the posts of
    others. Of course he had no idea that this was my objective but then
    should that suprise anyone...

    He has now taken to sending me emails, which are. of course, rejected
    by my mail server. This silliness is just one additional indication
    that we are dealing with a youngster.

    On another note, there are several very knowledgeable and helpful
    postes here. Both Thor and Deamon Lag have helped me on a number of
    cases and for that I am deeply appreciative.

    So, let me have just a little more fun jerking this kid around.
    John H. Power, Jul 23, 2004
  9. John H. Power

    > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:12:46 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"John H. Power" <> wrote in message

    that

    usual

    able

    > >> It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
    > >> moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
    > >> and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
    > >> uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
    > >> he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
    > >> thinks he appears as not responding.
    > >>
    > >> As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
    > >> more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
    > >> those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
    > >> names. You are among the latter.
    > >>
    > >> A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
    > >> expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
    > >> You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
    > >> the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
    > >> that you are simply posting under different names.

    > >You are one wascally wabbit!!!
    > >

    > >However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
    > >course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard

    alone?

    > While I agree with you in theory he is still of marginal entertainment
    > value. Since I am currently in between cases I may toy with him a bit
    > more before I cast him aside. You will note that I have now
    > manipulated him into responding me by responding to the posts of
    > others. Of course he had no idea that this was my objective but then
    > should that suprise anyone...
    >
    > He has now taken to sending me emails, which are. of course, rejected
    > by my mail server. This silliness is just one additional indication
    > that we are dealing with a youngster.
    >
    > On another note, there are several very knowledgeable and helpful
    > postes here. Both Thor and Deamon Lag have helped me on a number of
    > cases and for that I am deeply appreciative.
    >
    > So, let me have just a little more fun jerking this kid around.

    He's not a kid and we're the ones getting jerked around. He has _you_
    exactly where he wants you. You dumbass, he lives for idiots like you so
    shut the **** up and call him a name or something but stop this bullshit
    analysis. You're looking like some kind of obsessed weirdo.
    Michael-NC, Jul 23, 2004
  10. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:14:52 GMT, Wizard <>
    wrote:

    >Addendum:
    >
    >Apparently you aren't a troll after all just jerk who seems to piss
    >everyone off in Usenet, as I site the following:
    >
    >_________________________________________________________________________________

    >>>Back off, blowhard.
    >>>
    >>>WTF does your nasty post have to do with her request for information?
    >>>
    >>>Sheesh....

    >_________________________________________________________________________________
    >I think John Power and Bob Wheatley both had a severely disturbed
    >childhood. After reading the post, their
    >vulgar comments does not surprise me. Both of them should seriously
    >consider getting psychiatric help. Shame on both of you for bringing
    >the discussion down to the level of the streets. Both of you must be
    >big Howard Stern fans.
    >__________________________________________________________________________________

    I am honored by the fact that I have had enough of an influence on you
    to the point where you have actually taken the time to search through
    usenet for past posts relating to my NG sojurns. I must say I have
    not given you reciprocal honors in that regard. If you wish to
    continue your research I suggest rec.arts dance where you will find
    numerous contributions relating to International Style Ballroom dance.

    We get occassional youngters like you know who there but they don't
    last long because those people are all mature adults. Differing
    personal and political views for sure (does the youngster know what a
    political view is?) but all intelligent, well-mannered people.
    John H. Power, Jul 23, 2004
  11. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:42:19 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    <> wrote:

    >"John H. Power" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:12:46 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"John H. Power" <> wrote in message

    >that

    >usual

    >able

    >> >You are one wascally wabbit!!!
    >> >

    >> >However, you still think too much. Why don't you go sign up for a psyc
    >> >course at the local community college and leave that Kadaicha bastard

    >alone?
    >> >

    >> While I agree with you in theory he is still of marginal entertainment
    >> value. Since I am currently in between cases I may toy with him a bit
    >> more before I cast him aside. You will note that I have now
    >> manipulated him into responding me by responding to the posts of
    >> others. Of course he had no idea that this was my objective but then
    >> should that suprise anyone...
    >>
    >> He has now taken to sending me emails, which are. of course, rejected
    >> by my mail server. This silliness is just one additional indication
    >> that we are dealing with a youngster.
    >>
    >> On another note, there are several very knowledgeable and helpful
    >> postes here. Both Thor and Deamon Lag have helped me on a number of
    >> cases and for that I am deeply appreciative.
    >>
    >> So, let me have just a little more fun jerking this kid around.

    >He's not a kid and we're the ones getting jerked around. He has _you_
    >exactly where he wants you. You dumbass, he lives for idiots like you so
    >shut the **** up and call him a name or something but stop this bullshit
    >analysis. You're looking like some kind of obsessed weirdo.

    Mike, your thinking too much....
    John H. Power, Jul 23, 2004
  12. John H. Power

    BuzBeKe Guest

    Dick, you should talk!! Take a look at some of your past posts

    _____

    _____

    ----

    ----

    ______
    BuzBeKe, Jul 25, 2004
  13. John H. Power

    Ian Moyce Guest

    John H. Power wrote:

    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
    > <> wrote:

    >>John H. Power wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
    >>> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
    >>> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
    >>> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
    >>>
    >>> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
    >>> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
    >>> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
    >>> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
    >>> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

    >>You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

    > It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Ian Moyce, Jul 26, 2004
  14. John H. Power

    Ian Moyce Guest

    John H. Power wrote:

    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:01:20 +0100, Cunning Linguist
    > <> wrote:

    >>John H. Power wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am ready to spring for a 2 GB Memory Stick Pro. I know in a year
    >>> they will be available at the checkout line at Krogers but I need that
    >>> capacity now to archive scanned client files. I have seen them for
    >>> $450. Is anyone aware of a cheaper source?
    >>>
    >>> (Lets see if the kid and his supporters can resist filing their usual
    >>> juvenile follow-up comments. My prediction is they will not be able
    >>> to, so get ready for the usual suspects and their strings of insults
    >>> and obscenities. "Hey Man...BWAWAWAWAWA,,,**** yourself with the
    >>> MS.....etc etc. See boys, I've saved you the time and trouble)

    >>You **** off, you numb ****. Do you want an answer or not?

    > It has become obvious that the youngster, cunning whatever, wizard,
    > moyce and whatever future identitied he may choose to create are one
    > and the same person posting under different names, a practice not
    > uncommon among those in this age category. Our young man thus thinks
    > he can have his cake and eat it too. He responds, as ordered, yet
    > thinks he appears as not responding.

    > As you get older and mature young man you will learn that those with
    > more experience than yourself are not so easily fooled. There are
    > those who have muttiple personalities and those you have multiple NG
    > names. You are among the latter.

    > A study of the similarities in syntax, sentence construction and
    > expression leads an educated person inexorably to this conclusion.
    > You do not realize it but try as you might, you keep saying things in
    > the same grammatical structure and this is a dead giveaway to the fact
    > that you are simply posting under different names.

    You want to talk psycology? yes? Then lets go back to the time when daddie
    bumraped you and your mum beat your brains out cos you shat the bed.

    Now remember your pet dog? the one you sprayed hairspray into its eyes so
    you felt some 'buzz', some power trip? sure you do. You masturbate nightly
    reliving the situation over and over again don't you.

    I cant be fucked to type american english like your abused waste of space,
    but I tell you for sure, I have more psycology qualifications than you can
    dream of.

    You numb cheesy nob.
    Ian Moyce, Jul 26, 2004
  15. Wizard wrote:

    > Why don't you just packup your pompous ass and take it some where else.
    > I for one am very tired of your obnoxious comments, wasted band width
    > and off topic nonsense.

    Ah, so according to Power freak, you are me. Hello me. Nice to meat you.
    Cunning Linguist, Jul 26, 2004
  16. John H. Power

    RSJ Guest

    He really got to you didn't he.
    What a shame.

    RSJ, Jul 26, 2004
  17. John H. Power

    Ian Moyce Guest

    RSJ wrote:

    > He really got to you didn't he.
    > What a shame.

    Not at all. He is AmeriKKKan. I pity him.
    Ian Moyce, Jul 27, 2004
  18. John H. Power

    Ian Moyce Guest

    Michael-NC wrote:

    > He's not a kid and we're the ones getting jerked around. He has _you_
    > exactly where he wants you. You dumbass, he lives for idiots like you so
    > shut the **** up and call him a name or something but stop this bullshit
    > analysis. You're looking like some kind of obsessed weirdo.

    You're good..
    Ian Moyce, Jul 27, 2004
  19. John H. Power

    Stuart Guest

    John H. Power wrote:

    > Mike, your thinking too much....

    Pot, kettle, black!!!

    I don't usually reply to this kind of nonsense but you seem to be
    clogging the group up with your bullshit.

    Stop acting like an arrogant bastard and thinking you are controlling
    him, nobody controls him. Anybody with a bit of sense will ignore him,
    but you thought you were playing with him when in fact it is the other
    way around.

    Stuart
    Stuart, Jul 27, 2004
  20. On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:19:28 +0100, Stuart <> wrote:

    >John H. Power wrote:
    >>

    >> Mike, your thinking too much....

    >Pot, kettle, black!!!
    >
    >I don't usually reply to this kind of nonsense but you seem to be
    >clogging the group up with your bullshit.
    >
    >Stop acting like an arrogant bastard and thinking you are controlling
    >him, nobody controls him. Anybody with a bit of sense will ignore him,
    >but you thought you were playing with him when in fact it is the other
    >way around.
    >
    >Stuart

    Relax Stuart. You are taking this all way to seriously...
    John H. Power, Jul 27, 2004