    regards

    xavier
    , Feb 24, 2006

  2. why? Guest

    On 24 Feb 2006 04:52:26 -0800, wrote:

    >all,
    >
    >please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
    > functionality
    >
    >regards
    >
    >xavier

    www.google.com

    Me
    why?, Feb 24, 2006

  3. dogsBollix Guest

    wrote in news:1140785546.067066.248790
    @i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > all,
    >
    > please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
    > functionality
    >
    > regards
    >
    > xavier

    sorry, i don't understand gobbledygook
    please try again in english

    dB
    dogsBollix, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Don_Luciano Guest

    U R talking about programming!
    Read a book about beginning programming not lang.
    Source Code - a programe/part of programe writen in a programe lang.
    Executable code - it is a compiled programe
    A nice book is "Brginning Programming" by Adrian Kingsley-Hughes.
    Download it!

    dogsBollix:

    Don_Luciano, Mar 19, 2006