    1. Advertising

  2. joevan

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 13, 2010

  3. joevan

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:05:23 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:47:10 -0500, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/main.html?a=976offers#download

    > People will buy the crap because they do not know the shit is available for
    > free!
    > Like Notepad is a free program, yet people will buy a program that is
    > identical to it?

    Kind of like MS Office 2010 V OpenOffice :)
    --
    11/13/2010 2:10:37 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 13, 2010
  4. joevan

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, Nov 13, 2010
  5. joevan

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:14:46 -0700, Buffalo wrote:

    > joevan wrote:
    >> http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/main.html?a=976offers#download

    > Anyone here have experience with this product?
    > Curious.
    > Buffalo

    What they do not tell you is, you get mostly European stations.
    In all the native languages.
    You will not get USA network or cable channels.
    Don't waste your money. The same stuff is available for free.

    richard, Nov 13, 2010
  6. joevan

    joevan Guest

    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/main.html?a=976offers#download

    >Anyone here have experience with this product?
    >Curious.
    >Buffalo

    My writer friend asked me if it was safe to download. I went there and
    they wanted 17 buck to download I don't know what. When I went to
    close the page a popup of sorts came up and offered to take off 7 buck
    if they could get my money. It sounds like a scam to me.
    I was watching a Hellenic channel with a lovely blond singing here.
    http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

    joevan, Nov 13, 2010
  7. joevan

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 13, 2010
  8. joevan

    Mike Easter Guest

    joevan wrote:

    > I was watching a Hellenic channel with a lovely blond singing here.
    > http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

    That's the one I'm using today to get the SDSU/TCU football game.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 13, 2010
  9. joevan

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:14:46 -0700, Buffalo wrote:

    > joevan wrote:
    >> http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/main.html?a=976offers#download

    > Anyone here have experience with this product?
    > Curious.
    > Buffalo

    I did a little research on it, and you get about this:
    http://wwitv.com/ But pay for it.
    --
    11/13/2010 3:37:04 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 13, 2010
  10. joevan

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Nov 13, 2010
  11. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:23:41 -0800, Mike Easter <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >
    >> I was watching a Hellenic channel with a lovely blond singing here.
    >> http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

    >That's the one I'm using today to get the SDSU/TCU football game.

    Cool. I tried a few things on it and got some education channels from
    NY etc.
    Someone posted a different link a while back for TV and it could do
    CNN etc. Does anyone remember what it was?

    joevan, Nov 13, 2010
  12. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:50:04 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:47:10 -0500, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/main.html?a=976offers#download

    >If it's too go to be true............
    >
    >3000 HD channels? Are there even half that many?

    I told my friend that was asking to forgitaboudit. That bit of trying
    to get 10 bucks from me after I wanted to get out of the page was
    enough for me. They originally said 17 to download a worthless piece
    of garbage I am sure and then were going to give a 7 buck rollback.
    Hmmmmm. I said.

    joevan, Nov 13, 2010