Sounds for multimedia

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by The Mad Monk, Oct 17, 2004.

  1. The Mad Monk

    The Mad Monk Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:40:12 +0800, WebWalker
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:40:27 +0100, "EnJay" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>I am currently working on a few multimedia projects and one is for a local
    >>magazine. Can someone please tell me where I can get hold of some adult
    >>sounds. I have tried hundreds of sounf effects sites but there are none with
    >>any adult sound effects.

    >What is "adult sound effects"?
    >;-)

    Put the P C in your bedroom with the microphone switched on
    and shagg away simple

    Richard
    The mad monk

    EnJay, Oct 17, 2004

  3. The Mad Monk

    DMG Guest

    http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=adult sounds

    DMG, Oct 18, 2004
  4. The Mad Monk

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:40:27 +0100, "EnJay" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I am currently working on a few multimedia projects and one is for a local
    >magazine. Can someone please tell me where I can get hold of some adult
    >sounds. I have tried hundreds of sounf effects sites but there are none with
    >any adult sound effects.

    What is "adult sound effects"?
    ;-)

    --