    Any clues?

    PS I only posted here as I have upgraded to x64 and this is the first time
    this has occurred
    =?Utf-8?B?dEhlRGlQ?=, Aug 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dEhlRGlQ?=

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, not likely spyware but more likely that your speaker cables are picking
    up radio waves. Try unplugging your speakers and using some headphones
    directly into the sound cards output...
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Aug 19, 2005

  3. IF your on a Cable connection to the internet, you are picking up some higher
    frequncies in your cable line from the digital music the cableco offers or
    the TV part. Not too uncommon, check the spliter where your cable line gets
    split to your cable modem from the main line. That's usualy on the outside of
    your house, part of it goes to your TV and the other goes straight to your
    cable modem. Make sure you only have the one line going to your modem and no
    other spliters on that line and that the connection is tight.

    That is assuming you have Cable internet :)

    =?Utf-8?B?RFY=?=, Aug 19, 2005
  4. After some careful investigations, we have discovered that the sounds are
    coming from within your head.

    Pay no attention to what the voices are telling you to do.

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 19, 2005