  1. My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for driver
    but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?anlpaw==?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. "jyik" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My 64bit machine can not detect my sound blaster card? I try look for
    > driver
    > but no luck. Is that mean my card is not supported with 64bit machine?

    I had the same problem.. so far creative hasn't seen fit to put out drivers
    that work for my audigy2 platinum... ah well... I went back to the 32bit
    version till longhorn comes out.

    Morituri-|-Max, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?anlpaw==?=

    wewa Guest

    I have SoundBlaster Live 24-bit External USB box, and was worried also.
    I looked at the 64 bit beta drivers download site also.
    turned out that x64 detected and enabled with native drivers and all is
    good. at least for basic stereo. have not tried 5.1.

    -

    wewa, Jul 28, 2005