    Thanks,

    --
    Bill

    WeeWilly, Jun 29, 2005

  2. WeeWilly

    old jon Guest

    "WeeWilly" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a SoundMAX chip on my Intel board. I'm installing a piece of
    >software (Flight simulator) and it suggested updating both the video and
    >sound drivers. I've updated the video successfully.. but, when I went to
    >SoundMax it told me to go to Intel.. as it was on an Intel board. Ok.. go
    >to Intel.. but I can't find audio drivers..
    >
    > I have SoundMAX 4.0..
    >
    > I'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to take the time to help me find
    > it.. (if there is one)
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > --
    > Bill

    Hi Bill, just Google for soundmax, and look around. HTH..OJ

    old jon, Jun 29, 2005

  3. WeeWilly

    Ericp Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:45:30 -0700, "WeeWilly" <>
    wrote:

    >I have a SoundMAX chip on my Intel board. I'm installing a piece of
    >software (Flight simulator) and it suggested updating both the video and
    >sound drivers. I've updated the video successfully.. but, when I went to
    >SoundMax it told me to go to Intel.. as it was on an Intel board. Ok.. go
    >to Intel.. but I can't find audio drivers..
    >
    >I have SoundMAX 4.0..
    >
    >I'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to take the time to help me find it..
    >(if there is one)
    >
    >Thanks,

    Is it one of the ADI 198x type?

    Ericp, Jun 29, 2005
  4. WeeWilly

    Aquila Deus Guest

    WeeWilly wrote:
    > I have a SoundMAX chip on my Intel board. I'm installing a piece of
    > software (Flight simulator) and it suggested updating both the video and
    > sound drivers. I've updated the video successfully.. but, when I went to
    > SoundMax it told me to go to Intel.. as it was on an Intel board. Ok.. go
    > to Intel.. but I can't find audio drivers..
    >
    > I have SoundMAX 4.0..
    >
    > I'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to take the time to help me find it..
    > (if there is one)

    Intel's motherboard?? Are you sure??

    Aquila Deus, Jun 29, 2005
  5. WeeWilly

    Kenny Guest

    Download Belarc and/or Everest to identify m/b then go to mfr's site for
    latest drivers.

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jun 29, 2005
  6. WeeWilly

    WeeWilly Guest

    Re: A SoundMAX Audio Driver Update?

    Here is the Intel Mother Board.. and the Multimedia chip that is added. As
    mentioned.. Soundmax website said I HAD to go to the site of the mother
    board to get any driver updates for their product. I went there and could
    not find the link at Intel to get this update.

    Again.. thanks for trying to help..

    Board: Intel Corporation D865PERL AAC40926-201

    SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

    WeeWilly, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Re: A SoundMAX Audio Driver Update?

    WeeWilly gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Here is the Intel Mother Board.. and the Multimedia chip that is
    > added. As mentioned.. Soundmax website said I HAD to go to the
    > site of the mother board to get any driver updates for their
    > product. I went there and could not find the link at Intel to get
    > this update.
    >
    > Again.. thanks for trying to help..
    >
    > Board: Intel Corporation D865PERL AAC40926-201
    >
    > SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

    snip

    http://tinyurl.com/bk82b

    or:

    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-
    external/download.aspx?url=/6816/eng/AUD_ALL32_5.12.1.5240_PV2.EXE&agr=
    N&ProductID=949&DwnldId=6816&strOSs=45&OSFullName=Windows*%20XP%20Home%
    20Edition&lang=eng

    --

    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 30, 2005