    Which of these is likely to give me the best quality reproduction?
    Can you recommend any particular unit/s to get this? (UK)

    Thanks very mucho.
    picker, Mar 3, 2004

  2. picker

    tempus fugit Guest

    Most would say an outboard hardware unit would be better, but software stuff
    is getting better all the time. I would try some things out - see if you can
    download some demos off the net. For playing MIDI files, get Timidity
    (freeware MIDI to wav converter) - it takes a little to get it set up, but
    the sound is awesome.

    tempus fugit, Mar 4, 2004

  3. picker

    picker Guest