    driverzone and a few other sites, including the website of the maker, and
    have had no luck finding a driver. If anyone knows what drivers will work
    with this sound card please let me know. Thank you. k.

    keanu, Jul 18, 2003

  2. keanu

    Lee Guest

    have you tried www.driverguide.com?

    On 18 Jul 2003 10:20:22 GMT, keanu <> had the
    will to write:

    >Hello. I had to reinstall my computer from the start and am having trouble
    >getting the sound card to work. I had a look and the brand name is foxconn.
    >I have tried to download drivers from the www and had no luck. Went to
    >driverzone and a few other sites, including the website of the maker, and
    >have had no luck finding a driver. If anyone knows what drivers will work
    >with this sound card please let me know. Thank you. k.

    ----
    Lee

    Lee, Jul 18, 2003

  3. keanu

    Shep© Guest

    On 18 Jul 2003 10:20:22 GMT, In this world we created keanu
    <> wrote :

    >Hello. I had to reinstall my computer from the start and am having trouble
    >getting the sound card to work. I had a look and the brand name is foxconn.
    >I have tried to download drivers from the www and had no luck. Went to
    >driverzone and a few other sites, including the website of the maker, and
    >have had no luck finding a driver. If anyone knows what drivers will work
    >with this sound card please let me know. Thank you. k.

    Download and install and run,"AIDA32",
    http://www.webattack.com/get/aida32.shtml
    It should give you enough info to find the drivers.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,