Soundblaster live 24bit/Audigy new x64 drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Just released today
    http://us.creative.com/support/down...=&driverlang=1033&OS=27&drivertype=0&x=16&y=7
    One size fits all package.
    Supported systems are "Microsoft® Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista
    32-bit, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2,
    Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004"
    A 64 megs download, here's the link if you can't wait
    http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/AVP/10102/0x0E86FA61/SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0076.exe
    Version is 1.04.0076 and these are the release highlights.
    "This suite of driver and application has been updated and combined for your
    convenience. It installs the following applications to control your audio
    device's settings. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
    Applications included in this release:

    Creative Audio Console (for Windows Vistaâ„¢ only)
    Creative Device Control
    Creative EAX Console
    Creative Speaker Settings
    Added Features or Enhancements:

    The above applications provide the following control options for your audio
    device:

    Output audio quality
    SPDIF Input/Output sampling rate
    Speaker configuration
    Sound effects
    Creative Multi-Speaker Surround"
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 26, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks Carlos. Will try tomorrow and hope that it is an improvement,
    especially for Vista64

    John Barnes, Jun 26, 2007

  3. You are welcome, John.
    I will try them later this day also.