Soundblaster Audigy Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Pepperoni, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Pepperoni

    Pepperoni Guest

    You probably "missed something" Wander over to the web site and pick the
    proper model, then see what they say. (there are 3 choices) Looks like you
    have 3 out, 2 in and a game port. From the color coding, I would guess the
    card will auto sense your speakers and work fine if you figure out how to
    work the plugs.
    http://www.soundblaster.com/

    Hint #1: Read the instructions.

    Hint #2: Don't post to text newsgroups in HTML.

    Hint #3: When you figure out what kind of cables you need, these guys will
    have them: http://www.cablestogo.com/ (someone else will have them
    cheaper, but I just like to window shop here)

    "RIKI-D" <> wrote in message
    Unless i missed something...i just noticed it dosent have a STEREO Digital
    nor Analog output
    "with RCA connectors", now... how are we suposed to hook it up to a home
    theatre receiver...

    Pepperoni, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Pepperoni

    RIKI-D Guest

    RIKI-D, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Pepperoni

    Thor Guest

    buy the appropriate adapter cable from your local electronics supply store.
    Radio Shack in the US carries a wide variety of such cables and adapters.

    Thor, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Pepperoni

    RIKI-D Guest

    hi...thanks for your advice

    the thing is im not trying to plug it into the pc speakers,
    i want to plug it in the auxillary input of my home theatre receiver .. :-/

    c5j7pg$29u3k$-berlin.de...

    RIKI-D, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Pepperoni

    Pepperoni Guest

    "RIKI-D" <> wrote in message
    > hi...thanks for your advice
    >
    > the thing is im not trying to plug it into the pc speakers,
    > i want to plug it in the auxillary input of my home theatre receiver ..

    :-/

    Use an adapter or a cable set with the proper plugs.
    Ask at OfficeMax or OfficeDepot type stores. There is a good photo of that
    type adapter here: http://tinyurl.com/2sy64 (see large photo link) They
    aren't very expensive. If they sell RCA sound cables, they'll have the
    adapter in a blister pack nearby, usually.

    Pepperoni, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Pepperoni

    RIKI-D Guest

    Thanks pep..