    Weconic 12" 450 Watt PMPO Car Subwoofer, running on an Audioline AL-1400 200 X 2 Watt Bridged Amp. Sub box constructed by my bro in Grade 11 Design and Technology in 2001.
    Lucky for me, I was able to buy the sub, box and amp off my bro when he bought his new system, so i scored it all for only $150 AU :D
    If anyone else has got pics of their sound system/home entertainment systems, please post.
    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005

  2. XhArD

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I have some Logitech X-230's. They do the job for me :)
    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005

  3. XhArD

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    man, tha'ts a killer speaker. I can't use that on my computer as it will rock the whole small apartment that I am living:).
    PUTALE, Aug 31, 2005
  4. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lol, yeah, music is like my life. I can't live without it. I could try living with music but only on crappy little $2 speakers from China, but it'd be hard. When I leave home, my plan is to live somewhere out near the center of Australia, so i can have it full volume and not get cops knocking on the door. I HATE it when they do that!! :evil: Still, that subs getting on in years... Need a new one soon, mebe thinkin of buying a JL Audio 12W1V2 sub powered by a JL Audio E-1200 Amp. I'd buy it now, but thats, what, $250 for the sub, and $450 for the amp. I think I'll wait a while....
    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  5. XhArD

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Get a JBL sub ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  6. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    pfft. Why would I do that, when i can get a JL Audio? JL Audio is the only sub I am ever going to buy, unless I get a really good bargain like I did on this one.
    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  7. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    JL Audio = goodness... i want one!!! of their subs!!!!
    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  8. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    all the free crap youve gotten from velocityreviews so far wouldnt even get you a single 12W3V2 sub. they r about $1700+. Im gonna get the absolute cheapest 12" that JL make, a 12W1V2. I've heard the older model, the 12W0, which is the sub my bro has now, and it hauls ass. I can't imagine how phat the bass must be from a 12W7 :D wish i could afford one....
    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005
  9. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok maybe i could get 12w3v2 sub :p just need to sell my kick ass ram :(
    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  10. XhArD

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    music is also like my life as well, i listen to it all the time. Too bad my tiny apt won't allow me to crank up teh volume:).
    PUTALE, Sep 2, 2005
  11. XhArD

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    panasonic

    my pc spound system is a mini hifi system
    mini meaning nothing
    this thing packs a fair bit of boom boom
    itl keep u up at nite
    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  12. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    anything can keep you up at night. Mine will keep EVERYONE up at night :p
    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  13. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    except me, my fans raor :p and i can sleep with them going at fullies!
    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  14. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    thats just background noise. That isnt music or anything. So you lose.
    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  15. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    w00t. borrowed dad's camera and got some better photos of my stuff :) Sorry for pic size, but I'm sure you'll get over it :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Second photo is a little dark, the flash didn't seem to work well enough :(
    XhArD, Oct 22, 2005
  16. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man u really need to steal some cable ties off me. and clean ur room :D
    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  17. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nah, the cable mess is only until I get a car to install it all in. and if I clean my room, then I won't be able to find anything. The way it is, I know exactly where everything is.
    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  18. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    On the PC, I've got the Logitech Z-5500's and a SB Audigy.
    In the living room, well, lets see...
    Amp: Sony 1000w reciever
    CD: Sony 400 disc jukebox
    DVD: Sony, older model, don't know the model #.
    Speakers: Polk SDA SRS Reference, Polk Sub.
    Audio stuff however is really just whatever I wanna borrow from my dad, he had a high end audio business so I can put together whatever kind of system I'd like but I love Polk speakers, always have. I could maybe borrow the Beveridge electrostats or Stax Electrostats but I just don't have room for speakers that stand 8' tall and take up more room than two refridgerators. But man they're sweet. Looking for a pic...
    Beveridge speakers
    [​IMG]
    Can't find any pics of the Stax.
    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  19. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nice looking stuff.... You should hear some of that Jesse Cook stuff on your good speakers, it's so sharp!
    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  20. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Already have dude, already have. :) Doesn't take me long to download every freakin' song an artist has ever produced and make it available all over the house. :)
    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005