    Paul Guest

    Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
    which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    Paul, May 19, 2006

  2. Paul

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Paul spewed forth:
    > Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    > seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    Yes.

    Toolman Tim, May 19, 2006

  3. Paul

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, May 19, 2006
  4. Paul

    me Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Paul spewed forth:
    >> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    >> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    > Yes.
    >
    > --

    LOL !

    me, May 19, 2006
  5. Paul

    me Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
    > which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    try Stepvoice Sound Recorder.I use it and it works well

    http://stepvoice.com/download/svrecorder.zip

    This is the free version.There are other versions which you have to pay for.

    me, May 19, 2006
  6. Paul

    beenthere Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
    > which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    D\load Audacity, it`s free, from here:
    sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

    beenthere, May 19, 2006
  7. Paul

    Scraggy Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    > seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    To expand recording length of Sound Recorder:

    1. record a blank minute

    2. save it as 1min.wav

    3. click edit then click insert and insert the 1min.wav file.

    4. repeat step 3 and continue to save and insert.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, May 19, 2006
  8. Paul

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:ARcbg.5499$_c1.3071@fed1read05,
    me spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Paul spewed forth:
    >>> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    >>> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

    >> Yes.
    >>
    >> --

    > LOL !

    Yeah - it's that old "Ask a yes/no question, get a yes/no answer" syndrome.
    I just can't seem to shake it <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 19, 2006
  9. Paul

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, May 20, 2006
  10. Paul

    Helen Guest

    Shep) wrote:
    > On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:47 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
    > Yang then "Paul" <> sent this :
    >
    >> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    >> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?
    >>

    > http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > HTH :)

    Great software. I'm using it right now.

    Helen, May 20, 2006
  11. Paul

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:41:12 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
    Yang then "Helen" <@abuse.roman.gov> sent this :

    >Shep) wrote:
    >> On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:47 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
    >> Yang then "Paul" <> sent this :
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
    >>> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?
    >>>

    >> http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    >>
    >> HTH :)

    >Great software. I'm using it right now.

    Been using it years.Top stuff and all free :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, May 21, 2006
  12. Paul

    Helen Guest

    Shep) wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:41:12 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
    > Yang then "Helen" <@abuse.roman.gov> sent this :
    >
    >> Shep) wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:47 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay
    >>> With Yang then "Paul" <> sent this :

    >>> http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    >>>
    >>> HTH :)

    >> Great software. I'm using it right now.
    >>

    > Been using it years.Top stuff and all free :)

    I too have been using that and other freeware programs for years!

    Helen, May 21, 2006