    vince Guest

    What software do I need to record from the line in on my sound card. I need
    this really bad. Someone please help asap. Thanks in advance.

    vince, Nov 20, 2003

  2. vince

    Jerry G. Guest

    Most sound cards come with a few basic recording programs. The SoundBlaster
    for example comes with a basic Wavestudio that can record, and edit sound.
    It also comes with a basic sound recorder. I don't remember if the basic
    Wavestudio will convert the wave files to a format that is compatible to the
    standard CD format. But, I believe the commercial version will. There may
    be some descent free or trialware programs that can convert and or record
    from your sound card as well.

    There are some very good commercial software's that are excellent for
    recording sounds, and doing detailed editing. The commercial issue of
    Wavestudio is very good.

    In your program files that come with the operating system, if you look under
    Entertainment, there is a very basic sound recorder. This recorder does not
    use any file compression. The file sizes will be fairly large. But, it works
    very well, and is very easy to use.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Nov 20, 2003

  3. vince

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in

    > What software do I need to record from the line in on my sound card. I
    > need this really bad. Someone please help asap. Thanks in advance.

    Almost any sound recording program will let you record from the line in
    port

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 20, 2003
  4. vince

    Kenny Guest

    Goldwave's very good, small download and fairly easy to use.
    www.goldwave.com

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 20, 2003