Sound recorder

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by mcp6453, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    Bob Rabbone wrote:
    > Can anybody tell me a good sound recorder for copying sound Thank you

    A great solution is at http://www.totalrecorder.com...and it's
    inexpensive. There are probably free ones, but this one is my favorite.
    mcp6453, Jan 4, 2005

  2. mcp6453

    Ionizer Guest

    "Bob Rabbone" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me a good sound recorder for copying sound Thank you

    Please fix your clock- you are posting from the future. Yes, it IS wrong-
    it doesn't matter where you live.

    That said, this is a nice alternative to Windows Sound Recorder:
    http://stepvoice.com/index.html On the Downloads page, you can still
    obtain the last freeware version.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 4, 2005

  3. mcp6453

    Bob Rabbone Guest

    Can anybody tell me a good sound recorder for copying sound Thank you
    Bob Rabbone, Jan 5, 2005
  4. mcp6453

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    clock time stamp on posts? was Re: Sound recorder

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bob Rabbone" <> wrote in message
    > > Can anybody tell me a good sound recorder for copying sound Thank you
    > >

    > Please fix your clock- you are posting from the future. Yes, it IS wrong-
    > it doesn't matter where you live.

    Actually if anyone has any insight on this, I wouldnt mind
    reading about it, the first hits on google didnt get me the info

    Right now its about 1am central standard time where im at but
    where my buddys at in australia, its 6 pm.

    What time is supposed to show up on a post made from there if
    done right now.
    and why.

    Matt
    Matt Ferrari, Jan 5, 2005