Sound question - how to edit sounds to clarify?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fitwell, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. fitwell

    fitwell Guest

    I have GoldWave.

    I don't have the terminology so I'm going to describe as best I can
    the difficulties I'm having.

    With problem audio/video media, I fix by playing through systems wired
    through stereo boom box that has equalizer to make "heavy" sound
    lighter and so that I can fiddle till voices become clearer, if
    someone can understand what this means without my knowing terminology.
    All I know is that it works.

    I'd like to apply that "equalizer" fix to a poor MP3 I have but to do
    so permanently through GoldWave.

    What am I looking for so that I can hunt up instructions for GoldWave?
    Because I don't know what the corresponding equalizer fix in GW would
    be, don't know what to look for in help. I've fiddled around with the
    file but am not getting anywhere.

    TIA!

    fitwell, Aug 21, 2003

  2. fitwell