    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Apr 2, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:23:51 +0000, wrote:

    > When I put a CD in my CD/DVD-rom drive (Mitsumi) the sound plays with
    > clicks and clunks and hesitant sound
    > This has only started to happen
    >
    > Doesn't do this in my dvd writer (Pioneer110)
    > or in a stand-alone cd player
    >
    > I was wondering if the cd/dvd-rom has developed a fault
    >
    > Playin' DVDs give a broken up hesitant sound too
    >
    > Can anyone offer help please

    Well if other drives work on the system logic dictates the obvious.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Leviathan Guest

    Don't buy Mitsumi drives.

    Larry
    Behold Beware Believe

    :
    : Doesn't do this in my dvd writer (Pioneer110)
    : or in a stand-alone cd player
    :
    : I was wondering if the cd/dvd-rom has developed a fault
    :
    : Playin' DVDs give a broken up hesitant sound too
    :
    : Can anyone offer help please
    : --
    : Martin
    : ©¿©¬

    Leviathan, Apr 2, 2007
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Guest

    On Apr 2, 12:30 pm, "Leviathan" <> wrote:
    > Don't buy Mitsumi drives.
    >
    > Larry
    > Behold Beware Believe
    >
    > <Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message

    > : When I put a CD in my CD/DVD-rom drive (Mitsumi) the sound plays with
    > : clicks and clunks and hesitant sound
    > : This has only started to happen
    > :
    > : Doesn't do this in my dvd writer (Pioneer110)
    > : or in a stand-alone cd player
    > :
    > : I was wondering if the cd/dvd-rom has developed a fault
    > :
    > : Playin' DVDs give a broken up hesitant sound too
    > :
    > : Can anyone offer help please
    > : --
    > : Martin
    > : ©¿©¬

    You can try flip flopping the 2 drivers and see what happens! If you
    have a 2nd computer then I would try it there too! If problem still
    exists then your drive is dying :(

    http:www.CompShack.com
    Share It, Discuss It, Resolve It
    , Apr 2, 2007