    Hi

    I accidentally deleted the sound program(AC97) from my laptop.

    Can anyone help me.....????

    Joseph, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Joseph

    Spider Guest

    Spider, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Joseph

    °Mike° Guest

    What do you mean? Have you just deleted the
    shortcut? Have you uninstalled it? Or have you
    just removed it from the startup list?

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:15:53 +0800, in
    <budvh6$558$>
    Joseph scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Joseph

    gangle Guest

    Mind your own business, you nosy bastard.

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Joseph

    °Mike° Guest

    Being a nosy bastard gives me something to do,
    and keeps me out of (other) trouble. You should
    try it some time.

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:29:47 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004
  6. "Joseph" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I accidentally deleted the sound program(AC97) from my laptop.
    >
    > Can anyone help me.....????

    Might help if you mentioned make and model of laptop and Windows version

    Steven Pilbeam, Jan 18, 2004
  7. On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:39:23 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Being a nosy bastard gives me something to do,
    >and keeps me out of (other) trouble. You should
    >try it some time.

    Hehe!

    David A. Seiver, Jan 18, 2004
  8. Joseph

    Gator Guest

    Should be on your restore disks
    which came with the laptop.
    Luck

    Gator, Jan 18, 2004
  9. Mike, you know as well as I do that the glurd specializes in getting into
    trouble. Messages such as this do no good; the only way to faze him is to
    wave sausage in his face.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 19, 2004
  10. Joseph

    °Mike° Guest

    Righto, I'm off to the butchers.

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:25:58 GMT, in
    <WeHOb.3005$>
    Gary G. Taylor scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004
  11. It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:55:33 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:

    > Righto, I'm off to the butchers.

    Will these do you?
    http://www.theworldwidegourmet.com/meat/sausage/knackwurst.gif

    --
    Registered Linux user: 305646 - http://counter.li.org/
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

    William Poaster, Jan 19, 2004
  12. It was on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:25:58 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > Mike, you know as well as I do that the glurd specializes in getting into
    > trouble. Messages such as this do no good; the only way to faze him is to
    > wave sausage in his face.

    There's a plateful here! <g>
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/siegissausage_1765_1361164

    William Poaster, Jan 19, 2004