sound invader

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Tim6869, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Tim6869

    Tim6869 Guest

    I have a bit of a problem. I hope I'm in the right area for

    asking for help...

    I have weird sounds comming from my computer speakers.

    I must have picked something up when I was surfing the web.

    the sounds are like digital sci-fi noise from an old atari

    game, it only makes it's noise when you pull up a web page.

    Someone suggested it might be a virus, and told me to

    download a antivirus. I did this, but it did not help.

    Any ideas ??? I need help please.

    Thanks, Tim6869

    Tim6869
    Tim6869, Jan 18, 2004