    I'm trying to get sound from both my speakers and headphones at the same
    time, but when I plug my USB headphones in.... I loss the sound from my
    speakers........

    don, Apr 27, 2004

  2. don

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:c6klao$c1l$...
    > I'm trying to get sound from both my speakers and headphones at the same
    > time, but when I plug my USB headphones in.... I loss the sound from my
    > speakers........

    USB headphones?

    How are the speakers plugged in? I'd use a "Y" adapter and regular
    headphones. Plug the "Y" adapter into the speaker out on the PC. Plug the
    speakers in one side, and the regular headphones on the other.

    USB headphones? For real? Why?

    Toolman Tim, Apr 27, 2004

  3. don

    Boomer Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in

    > "don" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm trying to get sound from both my speakers and headphones at
    >> the same time, but when I plug my USB headphones in.... I loss
    >> the sound from my speakers........
    >>

    > USB headphones?
    >
    > How are the speakers plugged in? I'd use a "Y" adapter and regular
    > headphones. Plug the "Y" adapter into the speaker out on the PC.
    > Plug the speakers in one side, and the regular headphones on the
    > other.
    >
    > USB headphones? For real? Why?

    Pretty soon there won't be electrical outlets in a house.
    Everything will be USB. ;o)

    Boomer, Apr 27, 2004
  4. don

    Pat Guest