    Any 64bit test drivers that Microsoft Dev might have that I could try?

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Dan, Jun 4, 2007

  2. Dan

    Theo Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > This 64bit notebook is on HPs Vista compatibility list, but they do not
    > have sound drivers for this machine. Is this a 64bit problem in general?
    > Proc: AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37, 2000 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 1
    > Logical Processor(s)
    > System Model Presario V2000 (ET935UA#ABA)
    > BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.50, 11/23/2006
    > SMBIOS Version 2.31
    >
    > Any 64bit test drivers that Microsoft Dev might have that I could try?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dan

    There's a driver at the link below:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...swItem=ob-47663-1&lang=en&cc=us&idx=0&mode=4&

    Have you contacted HP Tech Support?
    Theo, Jun 4, 2007

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thank you very much for finding this. For some reason, it fails on the end
    result. I have not been able to find my reciept on this machine and it is
    nearing the 1 year warranty expiration and HP support won't help me unless I
    can offer proof of purchase. I've tried since 1/27/07 to get HP support,
    but they won't help me without proof of purchase.

    Thanks.

    Dan, Jun 4, 2007