    cant find it on the web .
    help!
    WALT

    walt, Mar 19, 2009

  2. walt

    Tony Guest

    http://www.filebuzz.com/findsoftware/Intel_82801DB_ICH4_AC_97_Audio_Controller/1.html

    http://www.downloadyourdriver.com/d...ound Drivers&gclid=CLGYkLnQrpkCFQxHQwodsT5sJw

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Mar 19, 2009

  3. walt

    Tony Guest

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ASY9T1D

    Tony, Mar 19, 2009
  4. walt

    Curious Guest

    "walt" <> wrote in message
    >i have a hp 500 series machine & need the sound driver .
    > its a model L533W
    > uses ASUS mobo IT-8708f , AKA P4G533LA .
    > the audio controller is an INTEL 82801db(m)
    > AC-97
    > cant find it on the web .
    > help!
    > WALT

    Your machine has the on board AC-97 Rel-Tek chipset.
    http://www.jetway.com.tw/evisn/download/driver/index.htm
    Scroll down to the alc880.zip
    Download and direct where to save - Desktop.
    Double click on the zip file and it will open and create a new
    folder.
    Open the new folder, contents will be many including drivers.
    But you only concern yourself with finding the setup.executable.
    (Depending on folder view it will be "SetUp" or "setup.exe")
    Double click the setup executable and then sit back whilst it
    installs the contents of the folder including drivers.

    Curious, Mar 19, 2009
  5. walt

    chuckcar Guest

    walt <> wrote in

    > i have a hp 500 series machine & need the sound driver .
    > its a model L533W
    > uses ASUS mobo IT-8708f , AKA P4G533LA .
    > the audio controller is an INTEL 82801db(m)
    > AC-97
    > cant find it on the web .
    > help!
    > WALT

    Did you try getting it from HP's web site?

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&l
    ang=en&product=90862

    *if* you have a HP Pavillion 533w Desktop.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 19, 2009