    cards I have installed.

    Best

    James.
    James, Sep 14, 2003

  2. James

    Boomer Guest

    James said:

    > I have newly installed Win 98SE & cannot now find the disk on
    > which I had display & sound drivers.
    >
    > Is there software anywhere that will tell me what model display
    > & sound cards I have installed.
    >
    > Best
    >
    > James.

    Hi

    These may help

    Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit
    602kb
    Operating Systems: Runs on Windows 95/98/Me, NT 4, Windows 2000 and
    XP.
    Browsers: Requires IE 3 or Netscape 3, and higher versions. Also runs
    on Opera.

    AIDA32 is a system information program running on Win32 platforms.
    It extracts details of all components of the PC.
    AIDA hompage at http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php
    Additional information and download
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32
    Boomer, Sep 14, 2003