  1. Guest

    How do I determine the kind of sound card in my computer.

    , May 21, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > How do I determine the kind of sound card in my computer.

    The documentation for it should tell you.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    On 21 May 2005 07:39:40 GMT,
    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> How do I determine the kind of sound card in my computer.

    >The documentation for it should tell you.

    No documentation. Is the only way to discover this information by
    removing the cover?

    It stopped working. I need to know how to completely uninstall it
    from my WinMe and then I want to use add hardware to recognize it and
    re-install it.

    , May 21, 2005
  4. Gordon Guest

    wrote:
    > On 21 May 2005 07:39:40 GMT,
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>How do I determine the kind of sound card in my computer.

    >>The documentation for it should tell you.

    > No documentation. Is the only way to discover this information by
    > removing the cover?
    >
    > It stopped working. I need to know how to completely uninstall it
    > from my WinMe and then I want to use add hardware to recognize it and
    > re-install it.

    Get Belarc

    Linux Registered User no 240308
    Fedora Core 3
    www.euronet.nl/users/frankvw/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon, May 21, 2005
  5. Guest

    , May 21, 2005
  6. Gordon Guest

    Gordon, May 21, 2005
  7. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > How do I determine the kind of sound card in my computer.

    Try:
    http://www.hwinfo.com/html/download.html
    or just pop the cover off and take a looksee. If it's onboard, look for
    the chip near the sound ports. Often one can get drives just by entering
    in the number on the sound chip in google.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 22, 2005