Sound Card Problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Headhuntar, Sep 29, 2006.

  1. Headhuntar

    Headhuntar

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    The traditional Problem, Im having trouble finding drivers or using my sound,
    Whenever i try play audio i get the Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly. I know that i have a sound card but i dont know how to get drivers, I've tryed alot but i cant get it work, Now ill tell u my sound card name, i think its it name.

    Chipset

    Detected Chipset:
    Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset family

    Chipset Components

    Memory Controller:
    82945G/GZ

    I/O Controller:
    Intel(R) 82801GH I/O controller hub (ICH7DH) SATA Controller found in IDE mode

    I really dont know what to do, Any help?

    Headhuntar, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Headhuntar

    Headhuntar

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Type:
    SigmaTel STAC9220 A1 @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1] PCI

    Maybe this will help too, I really dont know.

    Headhuntar, Sep 29, 2006