    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Oct 21, 2005

  2. IAN GARDNER

    Tee Jay Guest

    IAN GARDNER wrote:
    > Daer all,
    > I have a problem with the sound that comes out of my stereo speakers. Win
    > XP. The music sounds like it has a bubbling sound mixed with the audio! and
    > these are very quiet.
    > Not all music sounds like this. I think it is mostly MP3`s but I could be
    > wrong! These songs have sounded alright before. I don`t remember installing
    > anything that suddenly changed setting etc.
    > It`s really weird. I even uninstalled the Aquarium screensaver just incase
    > it was this that was playing as well as my songs.
    > I`ve tried loads of settings and altering stuff but to no avail.

    Update drivers, Update music player, try different player, try different
    speakers. Install new sound card.
    Good luck
    Tee Jay
    Tee Jay, Oct 21, 2005

  3. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    > IAN GARDNER wrote:
    >> Daer all,
    >> I have a problem with the sound that comes out of my stereo speakers.
    >> Win XP. The music sounds like it has a bubbling sound mixed with the
    >> audio! and these are very quiet.
    >> Not all music sounds like this. I think it is mostly MP3`s but I could
    >> be wrong! These songs have sounded alright before. I don`t remember
    >> installing anything that suddenly changed setting etc.
    >> It`s really weird. I even uninstalled the Aquarium screensaver just
    >> incase it was this that was playing as well as my songs.
    >> I`ve tried loads of settings and altering stuff but to no avail.
    >>

    > Update drivers, Update music player, try different player, try different
    > speakers. Install new sound card.
    > Good luck
    > Tee Jay

    Sounds good to me, but that is a standard answer! I`m not a beleiver in
    updating drivers all the time. In years and years of computing, i`ve never
    ever had to update a driver to get something working again. It`s normally a
    setting that a rogue programme has changed. I don`t want to update WMP
    because ver. 9 isn`t very good. It has a lot of big brother built into it.
    My friend did some music and it asked him for a certificate for it! He
    diddn`t have one! The speakers are ok as other music is alright. If they
    were duff then all music would sound crap! The soundcard isn`t broken.
    Thanks all the same for your surgestions.
    Cheers,

    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Oct 23, 2005