    card.

    My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    sb1394 that all i can figure out.
    Starkey, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Starkey

    shannon Guest

    http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/
    shannon, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Starkey

    Richard Guest

    Starkey wrote:
    > im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    > card.
    >
    > My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    > sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    Creative suck with providing drivers, and the updates require you have the CD
    present too (at least during my brief encounter with a SB live)
    Richard, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Starkey

    Starkey Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:48:39 +1200, Richard <> wrote:

    >Starkey wrote:
    >> im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >> card.
    >>
    >> My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >> sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    >Creative suck with providing drivers, and the updates require you have the CD
    >present too (at least during my brief encounter with a SB live)

    Yep, a real pain i use Ventrilo alot and ive been having probs, they
    say update your drivers, if only i could hehe
    Starkey, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Starkey

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:03:15 +1200, Starkey <> wrote:

    >im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >card.
    >
    >My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    Creative has a Auto detect and Update option..
    XP, Aug 30, 2005
  6. Starkey

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:48:04 +1200, shannon <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:03:15 +1200, Starkey wrote:
    >
    >> im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >> card.
    >>
    >> My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >> sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    >http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/

    That is not a Creative driver, its for Music idiots..
    XP, Aug 30, 2005
  7. Starkey

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:48:39 +1200, Richard <> wrote:

    >Starkey wrote:
    >> im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >> card.
    >>
    >> My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >> sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    >Creative suck with providing drivers, and the updates require you have the CD
    >present too (at least during my brief encounter with a SB live)

    NO THE DO NOT

    I am on my4th card and I never had to do that..

    They now have a Auto update option for drivers etc.

    But you do need the Full Active X on..
    XP, Aug 30, 2005
  8. Starkey

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:56:01 +1200, Starkey <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:48:39 +1200, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>Starkey wrote:
    >>> im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >>> card.
    >>>
    >>> My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >>> sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    >>Creative suck with providing drivers, and the updates require you have the CD
    >>present too (at least during my brief encounter with a SB live)

    >Yep, a real pain i use Ventrilo alot and ive been having probs, they
    >say update your drivers, if only i could hehe

    They have a Full Auto update feature, have you not tried it..?

    www.creative.com
    XP, Aug 30, 2005
  9. Starkey

    Nova Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Starkey wrote:
    >
    >> im having trouble finding drivers for this card anyone else have this
    >> card.
    >>
    >> My device manager tells me squat, sound blaster audigy 24bit 100db snr
    >> sb1394 that all i can figure out.

    > Creative suck with providing drivers, and the updates require you have
    > the CD present too (at least during my brief encounter with a SB live)

    I have never seen that with any of the creative products I have.
    Most of their full installation packages are available for download too.
    I have a soundblaster live and have never been required to put a cd in.
    Nova, Aug 31, 2005
  10. Starkey

    S Roby Guest

    http://au.creative.com/support/downloads/