    download one. I downloaded the one from creative.com site and it's an update
    driver so it won't install on my computer.
    Nick
    Nick, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Nick

    °Mike° Guest

    Is this the one you downloaded?
    http://files.europe.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/Others/7476/AUDLS_PCDRV_LB_1-02-00.exe

    Shorter link:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V17513878

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 03:04:43 +0800, in
    <40bf764a$0$8104$>
    Nick scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    I downloaded that file from Asia Creative site basically the same file. and
    it's only an update version and you need to have original driver installed.
    If anyone got this sound blaster Audigy LS Installation CD and is willing to
    rip the cd into .iso format and email me or host a ftp or something and i
    could download it and copy the .iso into the cd. I'm sure there's someone
    who's willing to help me regarding this problem i'm facing. right now i
    can't watch anything with sound so you can feel how i feel when watching dvd
    or playing games with out sound

    Nick
    Nick, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Nick wrote:

    > I downloaded that file from Asia Creative site basically the same file.
    > and it's only an update version and you need to have original driver
    > installed. If anyone got this sound blaster Audigy LS Installation CD and
    > is willing to rip the cd into .iso format and email me or host a ftp or
    > something and i could download it and copy the .iso into the cd. I'm sure
    > there's someone who's willing to help me regarding this problem i'm
    > facing. right now i can't watch anything with sound so you can feel how i
    > feel when watching dvd or playing games with out sound

    The drivers you get from the Creative site are going to be more up to date
    than anything on the installation disk.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 4, 2004