SOTOMAYOR'S CONFIRMATION VOTE RESCHEDULED - HERE'S WHY

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2009.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    By: Devvy
    July 22, 2009
    © 2009 - NewsWithViews.com

    On July 15, 2009, Dr. Richard Cordero, was a guest on my radio show. Dr.
    Cordero has been trying to get the seventeen members of the Senate Judiciary
    Committee to question U.S. Supreme Court Justice nominee Sonia Sotomayor on
    these issues:

    1. The Committee's questionnaire

    2. Judge Sotomayor’s answers to it and her conduct

    3. The docket of the DeLano case, 06-4780-bk, CA2

    4. Statistics of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts on the denial
    by the 2nd Circuit Judicial Council, of which Judge Sotomayor is a member, of
    100% of petitions for review of dismissed judicial misconduct complaints
    during the 1 October 1996 thru 30 September 2008; a 12-year period.

    Dr. Cordero expended Herculean efforts in faxing his 32-page report to every
    member except Franken who did not have a fax number at that time. As I said
    in my column, July 20, 2009, sometimes legal issues can become a bit
    confusing to the layman. On Congress' better days, they have proven to be so
    incompetent they couldn't boil water in Hell. However, it all comes down to
    this (aside from Sotomayor being judicially unqualified and a racist):
    Sotomayor is involved in a bankruptcy fraud scheme and she lied through
    omission on the questionnaire to the Senate Judiciary Committee to cover it
    up.

    As a result of Dr. Cordero's efforts and the publicity generated by
    independent media (not by any MSM or cable media networks like FAUX, CNN,
    MSNBC), the full vote by the senate has been postponed. We the people have
    been burning up the phone lines to our U.S. Senator's offices and in
    particular, Jeff Sessions, Ranking Member of the Judiciary Committee. As of
    July 19, 2009, the Senate Judiciary's web site posted the full senate vote
    would be July 21, 2009 at 10:00 am.

    Instead of the vote taking place as scheduled, the Senate Judiciary's
    official web site has now posted the full Senate will vote on July 28, 2009.
    This shocked me, although it shouldn't have when it occurred to me there was
    no hype or buzz on Monday, July 20, 2009, about the full vote for the next
    day. Here is an email I received yesterday from an American who cares enough
    to take the time to climb in the face of these public servants:

    "I just spoke with a lady in Senator Session's office. She was very pleasant,
    but lacked helpful information; obviously well versed in political carousel-
    speak.

    "She said the vote was postponed until all written questions were adequately
    addressed, which apparently they aren't. I asked if the DeLano case was one
    of the questions on which they were awaiting answers. She said they were well
    aware of the case, had reviewed it extensively, but didn't know if it was one
    of the questions, if answered, that was being reviewed. She did say that she
    would pass my "concerns" along to the Senator.

    "I don't like carousels. They make me dizzy." (Name withheld for privacy)

    This is quite revealing. First, Sessions and the other six Republicans on the
    Senate Judiciary Committee (as well as the 12 Democrats) know Dr. Cordero's
    allegations are now out there. All of them have been sitting on the evidence
    since July 3, 2009.

    Second, Leaky Leahy was hot to push the full vote through two days ago.
    Abruptly the vote is rescheduled. Why? Because all the written questions
    Sotomayor was supposed to address in the 173 page submission to the committee
    were not addressed. We know Sotomayor lied through omission by hiding the
    DeLano case because it would expose her participation in the fraud. Leahy
    wanted to push the vote through anyway, but was stopped.

    Here's the bottom line: <snip> continue here:
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd457.htm

    Anonymous, Jul 23, 2009