    experience." ha ha ha ha ha Incredible! This stuff doesn't get any better.
    They should start youth desensitizing sitcom halocaust for network after
    school TV. Or maybe a game show.

    Dave U. Random, Jul 16, 2009

  2. Dave U. Random <> deflatulated this
    with news::

    > ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i
    > ever permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome
    > of a case!" ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make
    > the perfect Nazi facist facilitator for "Globalized Society," "The New
    > World Order," "Global One World Humanist Religion," run by minorities
    > such as lesbians, homosexuals, pornographers, illegal mexicans, and
    > Africans. "Ruling, without emotion, bias, bad temperment, personal
    > views, sympathies, nor experience," [sic] (except toward the White Race,
    > and particularly white Males, and women who choose white men and life,
    > but "(rather, inspiring minorities)" instead. Furthermore, she states,
    > "I do believe every person has an equal opportunity to be a good and
    > wise judge regardless of their background or life experience." ha ha ha
    > ha ha Incredible! This stuff doesn't get any better. They should start
    > youth desensitizing sitcom halocaust for network after school TV. Or
    > maybe a game show.

    She bats those eyelids at the speed of light, doesn't she?

    Whoaaahhh... I sure wish the Obama camp would not put all
    their chips on her, because we're going to have another
    Clarence Thomas to deal with -- *for* *life*! Either that,
    or all this energy opposing Obama, which is a done-deal,
    might be redirected to a Constitutional Amendment limiting
    the terms of Supreme Court Justices; or better, providing
    for impeachment of them... All the while Congress should
    examine some sort of review for the US judicial system
    overall, especially inasmuch as Federal Appellate Courts
    can usurp federal law and the litigants/victims have to
    wait years to get it reviewed by the Supreme Court - the
    New Haven, Connecticut firefighters being the most flagrant
    case in recent memories. They got it done only because
    they could afford to pursue it.

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103289178

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,

    "Stupid is as '§ñühw¤£f' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
    "Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 16, 2009

  3. Dave U. Random <> pinched out a
    steaming pile of<82accd3700ad2671bdf1256d366b9b14@anonymitaet-im-
    inter.net>:

    > ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i

    ever
    > permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome of

    a case!"
    > ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make the perfect

    Nazi
    > facist

    <SLAP>

    Invokes Godwin...stfu, k00k.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 16, 2009
  4. §ñühw¤£f <> deflatulated this with news:h3nebp$74q
    $-september.org:

    > Dave U. Random <> pinched out a
    > steaming pile of<82accd3700ad2671bdf1256d366b9b14@anonymitaet-im-
    > inter.net>:
    >
    >> ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i

    > ever
    >> permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome of

    > a case!"
    >> ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make the perfect

    > Nazi
    >> facist

    > <SLAP>
    >
    > Invokes Godwin...stfu, k00k.

    Hey! HEY! HEY-HEY-HEY!

    YOU are NOT a "Latina woman", and
    unless you are, (or you convert to one),
    you STFU. You're the k00k. That's what you are.

    Sotomayor has the blinky-eyes... blinky-eyes tell the lies.

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 16, 2009