    spreading...i did system restore now...i don't know either its has good
    result, do anyonw know how to solve this problem please! and how can i
    prevent spreading this virus?

    shanmuga raja, Aug 13, 2003

  2. shanmuga raja

    Jeff Partch Guest

    "shanmuga raja" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey i get this Blaster Virus in my PC...know what it does? it is

    activated
    > when you logon to internet and it waits for sometime and comes up with

    > message box saying soem error message and giving 60Seconds that the

    system

    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_MSBLAST.A
    --
    Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

    Jeff Partch, Aug 13, 2003

  3. shanmuga raja

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey i get this Blaster Virus in my PC...know what it does? it is activated
    >when you logon to internet and it waits for sometime and comes up with a
    >message box saying soem error message and giving 60Seconds that the system
    >will be shutdown...so save your works...i don't know how to prevent it
    >spreading...i did system restore now...i don't know either its has good
    >result, do anyonw know how to solve this problem please! and how can i
    >prevent spreading this virus?

    Naturally you kept your avs up to date.......

    Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2003
  4. shanmuga raja

    Dinesh.T.K Guest

    Raja,

    Dinesh.
    SQL Server FAQ at
    http://www.tkdinesh.com

    Dinesh.T.K, Aug 13, 2003
  5. shanmuga raja

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > Grazie mille

    Anche, la prima posta era completamente via dal soggetto!

    Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why the **Italian language** newsgroup
    for Sharepoint was included in this massive cross-posting?

    I've removed it from this message and would be grateful if everyone else
    replying to this thread would do likewise !!

    (Of course a better way would be to ignore this thread completely)

    Grazie mille !

    Mike Walsh

    Mike Walsh \(MVP\), Aug 13, 2003
  7. shanmuga raja

    Danny Guest

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.removal.tool.html

    Danny, Aug 14, 2003
  8. shanmuga raja

    Stan Guest

    For f*cks sake you could probably go to CNN and find out how to remove it.

    Stan, Aug 14, 2003
  9. Hello!

    shanmuga raja wrote:
    > this people doesn't know they are talking in public newsgroup....

    You are OT here!
    Please, avoid also X-Posts like this one. It seems you choosed randomly in
    newsgroup list...

    Ciao
    Roberto

    Roberto Restelli, Aug 15, 2003