sos~help~help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by xiao yun, Oct 14, 2004.

  1. xiao yun

    xiao yun Guest

    Some who can directly help my $3000, I also will return to him $10000,
    if intending please will use E-mail to reply me

    E-Mail:

    address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong
    province, China

    zip/post codes: 529,000

    Remit money in the bank :bank of china

    code name:jiangmen chengqu subbranch

    Account:4750204-01880342302

    npryee:liaoyiyun

    Bank telephone:(+86)0750-3559570

    My telephone:(+86)13630453753

    (Hoped you chat as soon as possible with bank department, now may
    accept all foreign currency remittances, including US dollar)

    xiao yun, Oct 14, 2004

  2. xiao yun

    Secret S Guest

    "xiao yun" <> wrote in message
    > Some who can directly help my $3000, I also will return to him $10000,
    > if intending please will use E-mail to reply me
    >
    > E-Mail:
    >
    > address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong
    > province, China
    >
    > zip/post codes: 529,000
    >
    > Remit money in the bank :bank of china
    >
    > code name:jiangmen chengqu subbranch
    >
    > Account:4750204-01880342302
    >
    > npryee:liaoyiyun
    >
    > Bank telephone:(+86)0750-3559570
    >
    > My telephone:(+86)13630453753
    >
    > (Hoped you chat as soon as possible with bank department, now may
    > accept all foreign currency remittances, including US dollar)

    WTF? You is asking for your $3,000 to give me my $10,000. Will you glad two
    gift this to hair?

    Hoped you chat you own to death.

    **SS**

    Secret S, Oct 14, 2004

  3. xiao yun

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 14 Oct 2004 08:34:02 -0700, (xiao yun) wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Some who can directly help my $3000, I also will return to him $10000,

    You have that much munny?
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

    Shel-hed, Oct 14, 2004
  4. What are you? NUTS???? This is one of the oldest scams on the internet -
    give it up!

    Villikins Grinz, Oct 14, 2004
  5. xiao yun

    EricP Guest

    wrote:

    >Some who can directly help my $3000, I also will return to him $10000,
    >if intending please will use E-mail to reply me
    >
    >E-Mail:

    Please my wife and 19 children are starving and my mother needs an
    operation or she will die.

    You have money and are a kind person. Please send me lots of money,
    immediately so we can survive.

    Thank you friend.

    EricP, Oct 14, 2004
  6. That's what makes it so funny reading it Villikins.
    It's a clasic 419
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/nigeria.asp

    http://www.antiphishing.org/

    Trai La' Trash, Oct 14, 2004
  7. xiao yun

    Main Guest

    GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEM SELVES

    ASK IAN LAVERY NATIONAL LEADER AT THE N.U.M IN THE UK HE LOVE WASTING MONEY

    Main, Oct 15, 2004