Sorting

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Pastor Dave, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    Hi,

    Can someone please tell me step by step how to get my
    bookmarks to list alphabetically, with folders first?

    I can get that to happen in the manage bookmarks
    screen, but when I go to the normal browser screen,
    they aren't that way.

    Thanks!

    --

    Pastor Dave

    "If you believe what you like in the Gospel,
    and reject what you like - it is not the Gospel
    you believe, but yourselves." - St. Augustine

    http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

    http://tinyurl.com/ce97m
    Pastor Dave, Aug 11, 2005