    How do I get winXP to sort the menu items?

    I can do this if I'm displaying "Classic Start menu"... But that
    doesn't work for the "Start Menu" display
    Rover, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Rover

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:33:53 -0400, Rover
    <> wrote:

    >I'm running winXP Pro with the Start Menu in "Start Menu" not "Classic
    >Start Menu".
    >
    >How do I get winXP to sort the menu items?
    >
    >I can do this if I'm displaying "Classic Start menu"... But that
    >doesn't work for the "Start Menu" display

    The "intelligent" Start Menu is a pain-in-the-ass. It has a mind of
    its own and tends to be not easily configurable. Unless you only have
    a "few" items (say 10 or less) on the Start Menu, I would strongly
    recommend you use the Classic Start Menu (as I do).

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Aug 27, 2005