    Sort the questions out Microsoft cause your just losing your loyal
    customers and forcing us to find other means of passing this exam.
    , May 27, 2005

  2. molsonexpert Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Took this exam for the 2nd time and failed, one thing that REALLY
    > bugged me is that i got a question about VBScript which...oh wait is
    > nowhere to be found in Microsoft's study guide!!
    >
    > Sort the questions out Microsoft cause your just losing your loyal
    > customers and forcing us to find other means of passing this exam.

    Some thoughts: I think if I were you I'd be changing, or at least adding to,
    your study material. It sounds like your relying entirely on the MS study
    guide and nothing else. Second, if you think you failed by one question and
    that one was it, I'd be ticked too. However, you obviously got several
    questions wrong, so I wouldn't be blaming a single question. Lastly, without
    having you reveal the actual question, I'm going to guess that the VBScript
    question was related to IIS, which is a part of the test matrix. Again, I'd
    be questioning whether your study material is adequate.

    That being said, you can always e-mail MS and complain.

    Good luck on your next try, and resist the temptation to use braindumps, as
    your last sentence seems to suggest.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, May 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    I'll try to resist...I've been using Sybex and Microsofts own study
    guide along with their test questions.
    and yes obviously there are other questions i failed on but it's
    annoying to find ones you didn't know were in the exam! the VBscript
    questions was related to AD.
    , May 27, 2005
  4. VBScript is fair game, from the objective page....

    a.. Identify and modify the scope of a group
    a.. Find domain groups in which a user is a member
    a.. Manage group membership
    a.. Create and modify groups by using the Active Directory Users and
    Computers Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in
    a.. Create and modify groups by using automation

    It falls under automation along with the DS commands and CSVDE and LDIFDE

    Jeffrey W. Roach, May 27, 2005