Sort of OT: King Consultant

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004.

  1. From:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/about

    http://tinyurl.com/2z339

    Top authors This Month

    252

    Dang, Neil. When you don't post, the place gets quiet.

    Well duh, surprised this isn't higher.

    122 .

    eddiepox, is that you?

    97 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!

    such profanity, jtyc.

    63

    Who's this?

    61

    Rowdy?

    57

    You must be busy this week, Con.

    50

    I've posted more than that in a day before.

    48

    But I still beat Kat.

    44

    Who dat?

    Top authors Total

    5177

    You da king, baybee!

    4325

    Impressive, Billy... especially since you haven't been here all that long.

    3288

    This is familiar, but dunno who it is.

    2940

    Again, pathetic. Should be higher. Any idea how many clooless noobs are
    out there?

    2001

    And coming up fast is the contender...

    1766

    Ah, Laura... I miss her. Saw her recently in a cross-posted flame fest in
    rec.sport.football.college and a couple of cat newsgroups.

    1542

    Dang, Spock. I didn't know you posted that much. Haven't seen a lot from
    you lately.

    1533.

    This has to be eddie

    1513

    I'm sure my numbers would be higher if I didn't keep changing my e-mail
    addy.

    1257

    And you don't send me flowers anymore.

    --
    Fris "Check out the volume from March and April" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    we aims to please!
    yo@respondtothegroup is jtyc

    yes, super busy week

    Consultant, May 20, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 11:20:34 -0400, Frisbee® extemporised:

    > 44
    >
    > Who dat?

    Me, but I change a lot, too, depending on where I am and what machine I'm
    using. That one's my lapdawg.

    JaR
    Plente Thug

    JaR, May 20, 2004
  5. >122 .

    >eddiepox, is that you?

    Nope, that's me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 20, 2004
  6. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> 122 .
    >>
    >> eddiepox, is that you?

    > Nope, that's me.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    My, that's a, uh, short e-mail addy.

    --
    Fris "Over-compensating with your handle?" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Top authors This Month
    >
    > 252
    >
    > Dang, Neil. When you don't post, the place gets quiet.

    *bow to the left, bow to the right*

    'sniff' "I'd like to thank all the little people"

    Now, I will have a mark to live up to...

    (I'm surprised it's not more. I have 2200+ items in the xnews sent folder
    since Mar18 and I only post in the certification NGs)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  8. >My, that's a, uh, short e-mail addy.

    it is [not] real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 20, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > 2001
    >
    > And coming up fast is the contender...

    DER YA GO! 5177 is my target? ok, _NOW_ I haev something to work for...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > 2001
    > >
    > > And coming up fast is the contender...

    > DER YA GO! 5177 is my target? ok, _NOW_ I haev something to work for...

    my new target is 1337.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    >>My, that's a, uh, short e-mail addy.

    > it is [not] real.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    updates?

    (ya know like <..> or maybe even <...>)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ecffxFpPEHA.3100
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > my new target is 1337.

    d00d, 1 7h06ht u w3r3 l337?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  13. Neil wrote:
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ecffxFpPEHA.3100
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> my new target is 1337.
    >>

    > d00d, 1 7h06ht u w3r3 l337?

    I'm SO glad you explained that one to me... went right over my head.

    --
    Fris "station pass" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OvHeAXpPEHA.1036
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ecffxFpPEHA.3100
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >>> my new target is 1337.
    >>>

    >> d00d, 1 7h06ht u w3r3 l337?

    > I'm SO glad you explained that one to me... went right over my head.

    perhaps this will help:

    http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000005892

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/2tgmu

    I find it hard to keep up with the youngin's so I got help...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:Oj2tL4nPEHA.628
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > 61
    >
    > Rowdy?

    nope. i stick to my handle come wind, sleet or snow.....

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, May 21, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Brat Guest

    hmmm guess I've been slacking off... workin a lot and sick the last 2
    days... anyone want the flu??? ick!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 21, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:50 +0000, Brat extemporised:

    > hmmm guess I've been slacking off... workin a lot and sick the last 2
    > days... anyone want the flu??? ick!

    No thanks. I've already got my own {-|

    JaR
    Ill Thug

    JaR, May 21, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    or sad depending on your point of view :)

    billyw, May 21, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    that would depend how to want to pass it on to me...
    hey i'm a thrill seeker

    billyw, May 21, 2004