    How can I sort the list of bookmark folders by name?

    This is in Firefox, which I didn't say in prior post.

    Brad

    Avalanche, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Avalanche

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 15:21:10 -0400, in message
     <>, Avalanche wrote:

    > I have bookmarks in many different folders. I see how to sort
    > bookmarks by name in a given folder, using Manage Bookmarks.
    >
    > How can I sort the list of bookmark folders by name?
    >
    > This is in Firefox, which I didn't say in prior post.

    Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks

    You can drag and drop folders in the right-hand pane, just as you
    can drag and drop bookmarks.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Oct 1, 2005

  3. Avalanche

    Avalanche Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:20:46 +0000, Ralph Fox
    <-echo.invalid> wrote:

    >On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 15:21:10 -0400, in message
    > <>, Avalanche wrote:
    >
    >> I have bookmarks in many different folders. I see how to sort
    >> bookmarks by name in a given folder, using Manage Bookmarks.
    >>
    >> How can I sort the list of bookmark folders by name?
    >>
    >> This is in Firefox, which I didn't say in prior post.

    >Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks
    >
    >You can drag and drop folders in the right-hand pane, just as you
    >can drag and drop bookmarks.

    I know, but that's a slow way to sort 50 or so folders! Guess I should
    clean up bookmarks. Fraid I just set them as reminders...Lord knows I
    haven't been back to most of them! Many I don't even recognize!

    Brad

    Avalanche, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Avalanche

    Peter R. Guest

    Avalanche <> wrote:

    > I know, but that's a slow way to sort 50 or so folders! Guess I should
    > clean up bookmarks. Fraid I just set them as reminders...Lord knows I
    > haven't been back to most of them! Many I don't even recognize!

    An excellent bookmark cleaner that will search all of your browser
    bookmarks and test which ones are dead, and then provide you the
    opportunity to remove them:

    http://aignes.com/deadlink.htm

    --
    Peter