    When displaying details of a folder's contents, is it possible to order the
    list by consecutive categories? Eg by name, but then having selected a group
    of those which are now together, sort just those by date created?

    Karl Engel, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Karl Engel

    Trax Guest

    "Karl Engel" <> wrote:

    |>When displaying details of a folder's contents, is it possible to order the
    |>list by consecutive categories? Eg by name, but then having selected a group
    |>of those which are now together, sort just those by date created?

    In Windows Explorer right pane, right click the top menu bar (Name),
    More - you can sort by what's shown.

    For date created just click on "Date Created" and they will sort in
    that manner.

    --
    http://folk.ntnu.no/shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/cs_geek.jpg

    Trax, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Karl Engel

    Doc Guest

    "Karl Engel" <> wrote in

    > When displaying details of a folder's contents, is it possible to
    > order the list by consecutive categories? Eg by name, but then having
    > selected a group of those which are now together, sort just those by
    > date created?

    I suggest using a good file manager, like XYPlorer. Use the "find files"
    tab to list just the files you want, and then sort the result the way you
    want.

    http://www.xyplorer.com

    --
    Adam and Eve - the worlds happiest couple ever.
    Neither had a mother-in-law.

    Doc, Mar 1, 2006