    the MS website shows up as the NNTP posting host where our
    troll is coming from. So I'm just testing that theory.
    Thanks.
    Me, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Me

    Jtyc Guest

    > Someone (Jtyc, I think) said that posting directly from
    > the MS website shows up as the NNTP posting host where our
    > troll is coming from. So I'm just testing that theory.

    Would I lie to you good people? Do I look like a lawyer or something?
    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003

  3. You can't use the NNTP posting host as the only flag of a
    troll... I use the MS online posting board too. My
    company does not allow NNTP posting through newsreaders...
    So this is my only option.

    take a serious look at

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  4. Me

    Jtyc Guest

    > I use the MS online posting board too. My
    > company does not allow NNTP posting through newsreaders...

    Bloody troll.
    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >> I use the MS online posting board too. My
    >> company does not allow NNTP posting through

    newsreaders...

    >Bloody troll.

    I resent that!!! You make me sound like an englishman...
    or billyw when he's been drinking...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Me

    billyw Guest

    when i've been drinking..?
    hmmm didn't know you noticed the difference

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0ae101c35dbe$cf01d8c0$...

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003