    opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you under 5's out
    there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take care now and
    remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm tonight!

    Ed, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Ed

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Ed" <#> wrote in message news:...
    >I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    >certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you
    >under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take
    >care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm
    >tonight!

    I get to go to bed at 8PM tonight?! Did you clear this with my wife? I
    hope so because boy, I'm tired.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Ed

    kpg Guest

    Ed <#> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178231.htm (11/18/2005
    > 3:46:09 PM) # I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related
    > Microsoft certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something
    > else to you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you.
    > Anyway you all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before
    > you go to bed at 8pm tonight!

    OK. Nite-nite.

    kpg, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Ed

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ed spewed across the ether:

    > I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    > certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
    > you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
    > all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
    > bed at 8pm tonight!

    Oh dear. An unsatisfied visitor. Whatever shall we do?

    Ohhh, GOOD sigmonster!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Ed

    Beoweolf Guest

    another lost to the "Dark Side"... Maybe he was the chosen one?

    Beoweolf, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Ed

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ed" <#> wrote in news::

    > I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    > certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
    > you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
    > all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
    > bed at 8pm tonight!

    yes. it did come with fries but someone ate the long ones.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 19, 2005
  7. Ed

    T-Bone Guest

    >I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    >certification, opps my bad!

    You are welcome to post anything you want. However if you unless you ask a
    relevant question related to certification that requires more than just a
    simple search of the Microsoft web site or google, you will get what you
    deserve.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 21, 2005
  8. Ed

    LRM Guest

    "Ed" <#> wrote in message news:...
    >I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    >certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you
    >under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take
    >care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm
    >tonight!

    You know I don't recall being bothered by Ed until now. Suddenly he comes
    out from behind the cloak of lurk and starts pestering us. Why would he do
    something so purposeful and then suggest he is sorry?
    O crap it's past my bedtime.

    LRM

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Ed

    kpg Guest

    LRM <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178435.htm (11/22/2005
    > 8:01:25 AM) #
    >
    > "Ed" <#> wrote in message news:...
    >>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
    >>certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
    >>you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
    >>all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
    >>bed at 8pm tonight!
    >>

    > You know I don't recall being bothered by Ed until now. Suddenly he
    > comes out from behind the cloak of lurk and starts pestering us. Why
    > would he do something so purposeful and then suggest he is sorry?
    > O crap it's past my bedtime.
    >
    > LRM

    Horse Feathers.

    kpg, Nov 22, 2005