  1. Harald Weber

    Harald Weber Guest

    this is a test, sorry

    Harald Weber, Jul 10, 2003

  2. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:55:52
    +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:

    >this is a test, sorry

    Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    Go to alt.test

    William Poaster, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Harald Weber

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Harald Weber deftly scribbled:

    > this is a test, sorry

    If you were sorry, then you posted a test message in the full knowledge that
    it is wrong to do so ..

    You are therefore an arse.

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 10, 2003
  4. "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

    11:55:52
    > +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
    >
    > >this is a test, sorry

    > Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    > in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    > Go to alt.test

    It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
    it, no you play at moderator !
    who cares a shit , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE

    TWAT

    Dr. HackenSack, Jul 10, 2003
  5. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:40:42
    +0100, Dr. HackenSack uttered this:

    >"William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

    >11:55:52
    >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
    >>
    >> >this is a test, sorry

    >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    >> Go to alt.test

    >It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
    >it, no you play at moderator !
    >who cares a shit , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
    >
    >TWAT

    SOD OFF, troll.

    --
    When god had completed the troll,
    he then started on the amoeba.

    William Poaster, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Harald Weber

    Cubzilla Guest

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

    18:40:42
    > +0100, Dr. HackenSack uttered this:
    >

    > >"William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

    > >11:55:52
    > >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:

    > >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    > >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    > >> Go to alt.test

    > >It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just

    ignore
    > >it, no you play at moderator !
    > >who cares a shit , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
    > >
    > >TWAT

    > SOD OFF, troll.
    >

    > --
    > When god had completed the troll,
    > he then started on the amoeba.

    There are NO rules in this group ask Mike and his pals

    Cubzilla, Jul 10, 2003
  7. Harald Weber

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    > Harald Weber deftly scribbled:
    >
    > > this is a test, sorry

    > If you were sorry, then you posted a test message in the full knowledge

    that
    > it is wrong to do so ..
    >
    > You are therefore an arse.
    >
    > --
    > ...................................Paul-xxx

    He is just covering himself from the wrath of the moderators

    Cubzilla, Jul 10, 2003
  8. Harald Weber

    Me2U Guest

    http://www.trollville.org

    Enjoy, both of you.

    Me2U, Jul 10, 2003
  9. On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:40:42 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Dr. HackenSack in message

    > "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul
    >> 2003

    > 11:55:52
    >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
    >>
    >> >this is a test, sorry

    >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    >> Go to alt.test

    > It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just
    > ignore it, no you play at moderator !
    > who cares a shit , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal.
    > IGNORE
    >
    > TWAT

    Yes, you are a twat, and a troll, too. Considere yourself henceforth
    ignored.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1833

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 10, 2003
  10. Harald Weber

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Cubzilla deftly scribbled:

    > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    >> Harald Weber deftly scribbled:
    >>
    >>> this is a test, sorry

    >> You are therefore an arse.

    > He is just covering himself from the wrath of the moderators

    There are no moderators.

    Some trolls think they're moderators, but they're deluded.

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 10, 2003
  11. Harald Weber

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:40:42 +0100, Dr. HackenSack wrote:

    >"William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 10 Jul 2003

    >11:55:52
    >> +0200, Harald Weber uttered this:
    >>
    >> >this is a test, sorry

    >> Over 400 *.test newsgroups and you HAVE to test
    >> in an active group? Please learn the rules of the road!
    >> Go to alt.test

    >It said as clear as possible that it was a test, but you can't just ignore
    >it, no you play at moderator !
    >who cares a shit , so theres 400 or so test groups, big deal. IGNORE
    >
    >TWAT

    Idiot.

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jul 10, 2003
  12. Harald Weber

    trout Guest

    halfalifer wrote:

    > Has it offended any of you for him posting a test post? Its not
    > abusive/rude/illegal/etc... for gods sake have any of you "moderators"
    > considered ignoring the post?

    Yes, it *is* rude. And information about common usenet courtesy is
    something that will always be posted in reply; despite any number of
    little heel-nippers that don't seem to be able to take their own advice,
    and ignore an opportunity for yet another whine.
    --
    "*This* is why 'test' threads are long."

    trout, Jul 10, 2003
  13. Harald Weber

    Jimchip Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:25:37 +0100, halfalifer wrote:
    > Has it offended any of you for him posting a test post? Its not
    > abusive/rude/illegal/etc... for gods sake have any of you "moderators"
    > considered ignoring the post?

    What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common sense
    and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it offended any of
    you..."

    http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    --
    Summer in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    "It's not the heat- It's the stupidity"

    Jimchip, Jul 10, 2003
  14. Harald Weber

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Jimchip wrote:

    > What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    > netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common sense
    > and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it offended any of
    > you..."

    If all of you wannabe netcop moderators would just shut up about it
    you'd see ONE post (hint: the OP's) instead of the now 16 and climbing.
    So who's causing the most disturbance? (hint: NOT the OP)

    yugsdrawkcab, Jul 10, 2003
  15. Harald Weber

    trout Guest

    Cubzilla wrote:

    > "William Poaster" <> wrote in message

    <snipped>

    > There are NO rules in this group ask Mike and his pals

    Say, Trevor; didn't you *say* that you'd plonked the guy you just
    replied to?
    By golly, you did! In the same post where you explain that it's okay
    for you to morph.
    http://tinyurl.com/gl8h
    --
    "Stupid people can't even lie well."

    trout, Jul 10, 2003
  16. Harald Weber

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:16:52 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:25:37 +0100, halfalifer wrote:
    >> Has it offended any of you for him posting a test post? Its not
    >> abusive/rude/illegal/etc... for gods sake have any of you "moderators"
    >> considered ignoring the post?

    >What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    >netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common sense
    >and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it offended any of
    >you..."

    It's _this_ moron.

    http://tinyurl.com/gl9z

    See him lie here:

    http://tinyurl.com/glab

    I quote:

    "If you haven't a clue, why post that? If I didn't have a clue I wouldn't
    post."

    HAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Mara, Jul 10, 2003
  17. Harald Weber

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:29:03 -0700, trout wrote:

    >Cubzilla wrote:
    >
    >> "William Poaster" <> wrote in message

    ><snipped>
    >
    >> There are NO rules in this group ask Mike and his pals

    > Say, Trevor; didn't you *say* that you'd plonked the guy you just
    >replied to?
    > By golly, you did! In the same post where you explain that it's okay
    >for you to morph.
    >http://tinyurl.com/gl8h

    Don't liars of a feather flock together?

    I assume that's why he and "halfalifer" are whining together. I didn't rebin
    halfalifer after I installed the new hard drive, but it was a real pleasure to
    attend to just now. :)

    "I don't want to be bothered with idiots."

    Mara, Jul 10, 2003
  18. Harald Weber

    Jimchip Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:40:43 -0500, Mara wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:16:52 -0000, Jimchip wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:25:37 +0100, halfalifer wrote:
    >>> Has it offended any of you for him posting a test post? Its not
    >>> abusive/rude/illegal/etc... for gods sake have any of you "moderators"
    >>> considered ignoring the post?

    >>What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    >>netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common sense
    >>and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it offended any of
    >>you..."

    > It's _this_ moron.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/gl9z

    Oh...I had him in the KF but he changed is address to

    All fixed now :)

    > See him lie here:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/glab
    >
    > I quote:
    >
    > "If you haven't a clue, why post that? If I didn't have a clue I wouldn't
    > post."
    >
    > HAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    [snip]

    --
    "pummity pummity pummity..."

    Jimchip, Jul 10, 2003
  19. Harald Weber

    trout Guest

    yugsdrawkcab wrote:

    > Jimchip wrote:
    >

    >> What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    >> netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common
    >> sense and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it
    >> offended any of you..."
    >>

    > If all of you wannabe netcop moderators would just shut up about it
    > you'd see ONE post (hint: the OP's) instead of the now 16 and
    > climbing. So who's causing the most disturbance? (hint: NOT the OP)

    Hint: trolls (hint: like you) that (hint) have nothing else to
    offer; and (hint) are more interested than continuing an argument, than
    the well-being of a newsgroup.
    But than again; you couldn't take a hint (or a clue)if was manually
    inserted with a drill-press.
    --
    "It's the Whiners' Club that wastes the time."

    trout, Jul 10, 2003
  20. Harald Weber

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:50:44 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:40:43 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >>>What is *your* problem with others asking posters follow proper
    >>>netiquette and post test messages in test groups? It's just common sense
    >>>and common practice. It has nothing to do with "Has it offended any of
    >>>you..."

    >> It's _this_ moron.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/gl9z

    >Oh...I had him in the KF but he changed is address to
    >

    >All fixed now :)

    Good. :) Here's your "h;" I caught it just as it was about to wander out into
    the street in front of oncoming traffic.

    "I thought you might want it back, for future use. <g>"

    <snip>

    --
    Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a

    Mara, Jul 11, 2003